• Helwig Carbon works with over 100 high quality materials to manufacture a full line of fabricated or pressed-to-size carbon brushes designed to maximize brush life and performance for any given application.
• Fractional Horse Power (FHP)
• Slip Ring
• Power Tool
• Fork Lift
• For over 75 years, Helwig Carbon has been an industry leader in the replacement brush market, as well as a supplier to many of the major OEMs of DC equipment. Our state-of-the art manufacturing facility allows us to quickly produce custom brushes while over 1,000 popular styles of brushes are carried in stock ready for immediate shipment. Over the past 10 years, Helwig Carbon has customized over 100,000 different brushes. Emergency custom made orders are fulfilled within a day or two.
Composite Grade Brushes
• Our composite grade brushes have been very effective on lightly loaded industrial equipment and elevator applications. Brushes can be purchased with special features like the Helwig Quick Disconnect (HQD) terminals and mounts or the Helwig Interrupter Devise (HID).
• Our press-to-size capabilities allow us to offer cost effective alternatives on high volume applications. Complete in-house motor testing, material analysis and development allow us to help you find the right grade for your application.
Fractional Horsepower Brushes and Power Tool Brushes
• All of our brushes are designed and manufactured to achieve maximum performance potential and brush life.
• Call Helwig Carbonís technical staff today to get answers on your most difficult brush problem and see the difference experience makes.
Red Top Advantage
• Helwig Carbon has pioneered innovations like the Red Top Multiflex brush for improved electrical contact, reduced brush vibration and extended spring life. The Red Top was a Helwig patented feature which has over 35 years of proven field success and has now become an industry standard.